Deputy Director General for Capital Construction
Born on August 5, 1949 in Qarshi, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Yury Dolin graduated from Tashkent Polytechnic Institute.
Director of Novo-Angrenskaya State District Power Plant of the Ministry for Power Generating Industry of Uzbekistan.
He worked in various positions at JSC United Energy System of Russia:
- Deputy Head of Department — Head of Department for Repair and Modernization of Heat-supply Networks Equipment;
- Head of Department for Energy Industry Revitalization of the Chechen Republic and Emergency Situations at Power Plants and in Power Supply Systems of the Department for Power Supply Systems and Power Plants Operation;
- Deputy Head of Power Plants Department — Director for Material Resources Supply;
- Head of Fuel Supply Department; Deputy Managing Director;
- Executive Director of Business Unit No. 1.
He worked in various positions at PJSC Mosenergo: Deputy Director General for Logistics and Procurement; Deputy Director General for Capital Construction and Procurement.
Director General, First Deputy Director General of PJSC TEK Mosenergo.
Deputy Director General for Capital Construction of Gazprom Energoholding LLC.